- Trim a path up to 17 inches wide using 0.095 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- Covered under a 90 Day manufacturer's warranty for commercial use
- The aluminum clutch housing with ball bearings is designed to for increased strength and durability
- Multi-layer steel drive shaft
- Purge primer and throttle enrichment allows for fast and easy start-ups
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Starting System: Recoil
- Height: 9.3 inches
- Length: 71 inches
- Width: 14 inches
- Product Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Size: 26.3 cc
- Engine Type: 2-Cycle
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.13 gallons
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 5 Year
- Commercial Engine Warranty: 90 Day
From their powerful engines to their handheld power tools, Kawasaki Power Products feature superior design, engineering, and technology. Kawasaki engines have a long history of high performance, powerful engines that continue to be a top choice for lawn-care professionals and serious homeowners alike. Kawasaki Power Products are tested, proven, and trusted to deliver the power that you expect every time.
Additional Kawasaki Power Products Links
This Kawasaki Power Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kawasaki Power Products KTFR27A*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KTFR27A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kawasaki Power Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.