Single Light Desk Lamp from the Stanton Collection
Sleek, and energy efficient, Stanton's long gooseneck and unobtrusive head are spot-on design for positionable task lighting.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 15"
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 5
- Shade Diameter: 2
- Product Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 3
- Wattage: 3
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
This Kenroy Home item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kenroy Home 32152BRZ
- Kenroy Home 32152CH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 32152 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kenroy Home products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.