47" Floor Fountain from the Traverse collection
Water cascades down the 14-tiered slate steps of Traverse. The relaxing sound of water will make a garden or living area a great escape.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- A bag of polished decorative river stones included
- 2 bulbs included
- Submersible fountain pump
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 47"
- Width: 8"
- Length: 8"
- Product Weight: 52.8 lbs
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 10
- Wattage: 10
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Kenroy Home's heritage is in chandeliers and lamps but they have expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
This Kenroy Home item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kenroy Home 53205SLCP
Natural Slate w/ Copper Accents
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 53205 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kenroy Home products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kenroy Home 53205 Traverse Floor FountainWater cascades down the 14-tiered slate steps of Traverse.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.