Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Ideal for contemporary or casual decors, this versatile fixture can be hung as an up or down light. Removing extension poles will allow it to mount close to ceiling. Ribbed glass completes this clean look.
- Requires 1 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Kenroy Home Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kenroy Home Products
- Shop All Kenroy Home Matrielle Collection Products
Our SKU: Kenroy Home 80331
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kenroy Home 80331BS*
- Kenroy Home 80331ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kenroy Home 80331ORB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.