Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Ideal for contemporary or casual decors, this versatile fixture can be hung as an up or down light. Removing extension poles will allow it to mount close to ceiling. Ribbed glass completes this clean look.
- Requires 1 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Kenroy Home Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kenroy Home Products
- Shop All Kenroy Home Matrielle Collection Products
Kenroy Home 80331 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|