How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Ideal for contemporary or casual decors, this versatile fixture can be hung as an up or down light. Removing extension poles will allow it to mount close to ceiling. Ribbed glass completes this clean look.
- Requires 5 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- (1) 6",(3) 12" Stems Included
Additional Kenroy Home Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kenroy Home Products
- Shop All Kenroy Home Matrielle Collection Products
Kenroy Home 80335ORB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.