This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped engineered glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- ADA compliant fixture - extends 4" or less from wall
- Bulbs not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 4.5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 27.19" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 3" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 24
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 10414
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10414NI
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 10414 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||24|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.