This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture can be installed with glass up or down
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Energy Star labeled product
- Bulbs not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 5.5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 36" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 9.3" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 18
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 10609OZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.