Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Satin Opal Glass Shade
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 12"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
Kichler 10670NI Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|