Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler 10686PN Freeport ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
This 1 light fluorescent wall sconce from the Freeport™ collection features an innovative design that's simultaneously linear and arched. The bold metalwork of the Polished Nickel finish is striking in contrast to the Clear Etched Linear Textured glass panel.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Fixture Includes 1 x 13w GU24 Fluorescent Light Bulb
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Height: 17"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 3.75"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 10686
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10686PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 10686 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Ambient Sconce|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.