- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Features a Bowl shaped Glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Energy Star rated product
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 14" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 15.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120 V
- Wattage: 40 (complete fixture wattage)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Bulb Base: Circline Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes (when adding to cart bulbs will be offer)
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 10823NI*
- Kichler 10823OZ*
- Kichler 10823PN*
- Kichler 10823TZ*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10823 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.