Kichler 10958CV Alameda Fluorescent Indoor / Outdoor Pendant
The Alameda Collection brings its simple, down-to-earth design to your outer decor adding an unassuming dynamic to your home's profile. Each fixture utilizes a classic lantern shape. Our exclusive Canyon View finish and Honey opalescent glass panels, add instant beauty and ambiance, making the Alameda Collection a family of outdoor fixtures that garners attention wherever you install it. This 1-light energy efficient outdoor hanging wall lantern is the perfect accent to your porch or veranda. Included is a bottom honey glass panel to give a special glow. It uses a 2700K, PLS 13-W (G24q-1) lamp (included), is 11" high, 7" square, and is U.L. listed for damp location
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, complies with Title 24 requirements
- Fixture can be installed indoors or outdoors in a covered area
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of solid brass - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Includes 1 x 13W GU24 Fluorescent Bulb
- 72" of chain included - shorten to desired length (additional lengths offered during checkout)
- Bottom of fixture is enclosed with a matching glass panel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7"
- Canopy Diameter: 4"
- Wire Length: 112"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 10958
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10958CV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.