Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Rectangle Shaped Honey Opalescent Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Height: 7"
- Width: 5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Photocell: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 10962
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 10962CV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting, Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|