Kichler 11015 Courtyard Energy Efficient Outdoor Post Light
Uncluttered and traditional, this attractive wall lantern from the energy efficient Courtyard™ collection adds the warmth of a secluded terrace to any patio or porch. What a welcoming beacon for your home's exterior. Done in a Rubbed Bronze finish with Etched-seedy glass.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Outdoor post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Courtyard Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on a 3" diameter post (sold separately, popular post options offered during checkout)
- Includes 1 x GU24 fluorescent light bulb
- Height: 27"" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 12.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Power Usage: 26 watts (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 11015RZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11015 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.