Kichler 12311 Design Pro LED Modular Under Cabinet Light
This low profile 6" Design Pro LED modular under cabinet light in Bronze, Brushed Nickel or White offer the maximum in efficiency and flexibility in a sleek, modern form. It utilizes 2 LEDs at a pure white 3000K color temperature.
- Fixture can be connected to multiple light strips end to end or with the use of interconnect cables
- A separate power supply is required (offered during checkout)
- LED under cabinet light makes a typically dark space easy to work in and readily accessible
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 15 year warranty
- Secure mounting assembly ensures years of reliable hold and performance
- Bulb Base: Integrated LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 0.5"
- Length: 6"
- Number of Diodes: 2
- Product Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Voltage: 24v
- Width: 2.5"
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting world for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style brought to you by Kichler is backed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. With a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in every style, Kichler’s families of products deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.Additional Resources:
Not sure what components you need? Read our article about Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Under Cabinet Lighting for an in depth explanation.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Collection Products
Kichler 12311WH Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.