How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This minimal, arts and crafts design can illuminate outdoors where weather exposure becomes an issue. Brass will patina over time if unprotected but will resist corrosion. Subtle contemporary Asian style accents any backyard room for sophisticated exterior designers.
- Zen Garden Low Voltage Outdoor Chandelier
- Pull chain switch allows easy on/off at the light source, even when tied into a larger 12-V design layout
- 42" of usable #16-2, SPT-1-W Leads
- 4 - 16.25W Max 912X (Bulbs Included), can also use 11.6w 912X, 6.5 918X, or 4w 901X
- 3-12" Stems and Canopy Included
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Zen Garden Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 15409
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15409OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 15409OZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||16|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.