Kichler 15750 LED Vintage Park Deck & Patio Light
Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. This LED deck light offers 19th Century charm in combination with the energy efficient benefit of LED technology. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Finished in Textured Tannery Bronze
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- Constructed of cast aluminum with stainless steel mounting bracket - ensuring years of reliable performance
- LED module delivers a pure white color temperature of 3000K - also available in a 2700K warm white version (Kichler 1575027)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 1 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Power Usage: 1.9 Watts, 2.4 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 3000K = 50 Lumens
- Efficacy: 3000K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: 72" of useable #18-2, SPT-1W leads, cable connector supplied
- Included Mounting Accessory: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 3.5"
- Extension: 1.75"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 15750TZT
Textured Tannery Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 15750 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.