Kichler 1576327 LED Decorateive Hammered Roof Deck & Patio Light
Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. Traditional design pierced shade and scalloped edge combines with the energy efficient benefit of LED technology. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Finished in Textured Tannery Bronze (Marine grade powder coat finish)
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- Constructed of cast aluminum with stainless steel mounting bracket - ensuring years of reliable performance
- LED module delivers a warm white color temperature of 2700K - also available in a 3000K pure white version (Kichler 15763)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 1 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 2700K (Warm White)
- Power Usage: 1.9 Watts, 2.4 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 2700K = 50 Lumens
- Efficacy: 2700K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: 72" of useable #18-2, SPT-1W leads, cable connector supplied
- Included Mounting Accessory: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Height: 3"
- Width: 3.375"
- Extension: 2"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Landscape LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 1576327
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15763TZT27
Textured Tannery Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 1576327 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.