Kichler 1577327 LED Louvered Face Brick Light
Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. This LED deck light is designed to be integrated into brick wall during construction; it can also be usable in vertical risers. Casts a low, even spread of energy efficient LED light. Available with or without louvers. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Louvered face plate
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- LED module delivers a warm white color temperature of 2700K - also available in a 3000K pure white version (Kichler 15773)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 2 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Power Usage: 3.8 Watts, 4.8 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 3000K = 100 Lumens
- Efficacy: 3000K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: Wire connection must be made inside fixture
- Included Mounting Accessory: Stainless steel mounting hardware and junction box
- Front Height: 4"
- Housing Height: 2.375"
- Front Width: 9.5"
- Housing Width: 8"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Landscape LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 1577327
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15773AZT27
Textured Architectural Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 1577327 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.