Kichler 15782 LED Mini Step Light
Designed to be integrated into outdoor steps, this Mini Step Light casts a low, even spread of energy efficient LED light. Kichler deck lights add a unique element of style to any outdoor setting. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Features a louvered face (also available in an acrylic lens face, Kichler 15780)
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- LED module delivers a pure white color temperature of 3000K - also available in a 2700K warm white version (Kichler 1578227)
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 1 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Power Usage: 1.9 Watts, 2.4 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 3000K = 50 Lumens
- Efficacy: 3000K = 26 Lm/W
- Wiring: Wire connection must be made inside fixture
- Included Mounting Accessory: Zinc plated steel housing
- Housing Height: 2"
- Housing Width: 3"
- Face Plate Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Landscape LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 15782
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 15782BBR
- Kichler 15782CO
- Kichler 15782AZT
Textured Architectural Bronze
- Kichler 15782BKT
- Kichler 15782WHT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 15782BBR Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.