How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Kichler 1671 Hendrik Chandelier
Named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, the Hendrik Collection is a gorgeous family of contemporary fixtures that honor the man who was regarded by many as the "Father of Modern architecture". Much like Berlage himself, The Hendrik Collection is regarded as an intermediary between modern and traditional styles. Classic lines are enhanced with a soft touch of current style cues to work in a number of aesthetic environments. The 3-light Hendrik Chandelier uses 100-watt (max.) bulbs, measures 19" in diameter with a body height of 17". It comes complete with 104" of extra lead wire as well, allowing for easy installation.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Includes 36" of adjustable stem length (2 x 12", 2 x 6" lengths - additional lengths offered during checkout)
- Fixture can be mounted on a sloped ceiling up to 45 degrees.
- Features a cylinder shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Mini single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 17" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 29" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 19" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 1671NI Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.