How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Classic 3-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 40.5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 112.5" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 44" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 75
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 1726
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 1726LBZ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 1726LBZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||15|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|