How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Kichler 1894 Eileen Mini Chandelier
The 3-light chandelier uses 100-watt (max.) bulbs and measures 18 ½" in diameter and 14" high. It comes complete with 93" of lead wire while the glass may be installed either up or down allowing for additional lighting versatility.
- May be installed with glass up or down
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of Metal – ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a Cylinder shaped Glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Mini 1-Tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- (2) 6" and (2) 12" Stems included
- Bulbs are not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 13.75" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall height: 49.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture)
- Width: 18.5" (measured from left most to right most point on the fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler's collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 1894OZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Downrod Size(s)||6, 12|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.