Kichler Chandelier InstallInstalling the Kichler 2055NI
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a round shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Classic single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Suspension mounting adds a modern look to the fixture and room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 22.5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 30.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 2055OZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.