This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Controls Recommended
Kichler 300012 Larissa Ceiling Fan
With an Aged White, Tannery Bronze with Gold Highlights or Mediterranean Walnut finish and Citrine Glass, this fan is a wonderful addition to the Kichler Larissa™ Collection. The 5, 52" blades are pitched 14 degrees and are reversible for your choice of a Maple or Oak finish.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooded fan blades
- 3-bulb light kit with bulbs
- Portable remote control
- 6" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Attractive plywood blades are both light weight and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (6" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- Included 3-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 40 watt Incandescent bulb (3)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172MM X 17MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 22.5 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 4895 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb(s) Included: No
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300012AW
- Kichler 300012MDW
- Kichler 300012TZG
Tannery Bronze w/ Gold Accent
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300012 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan