For a limited time, save 10% - 33% on Kichler fans! Prices already reduced
Configure your Kichler 300106TZ 70" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
Please choose a finish$363.00 - $403.38
- Plywood fan blades:
- Burnished antique pewter finish: Reversible Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Cherry
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Cherry
- White finish: White
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional fan blades and light kit available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ DC Remote Control (6 speed):
- Choose from 6 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Cannot have more than 2 fans per circuit
- Width / Blade Span: 70"
- Height with 8" Downrod: 18.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 8" Downrod: 16.5"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.69"
- Air Flow (CFM): 5759 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 104 on high
- Power Usage: 31 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 28.9 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Type: DC-165-M
- Amperage: 0.43 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300106AP*
- Kichler 300106BAP
Burnished Antique Pewter
- Kichler 300106OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300106TZ
- Kichler 300106WH
- Kichler 300106WBR*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 300106 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Real Review: Kichler 300106 Ceiling FanBrandon Thomas, Product Specialist at Improvement Directtalks about Kichlers five-blade ceiling fan from its Monarch collection.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan