- Wood fan blades:
- Brushed stainless steel finish: Reversible Medium Oak / Dark Oak
- Distressed black finish: Reversible American Walnut / Dark Walnut
- Matte white finish: Reversible Matte White / Weathered White Walnut
- Natural brass finish: Reversible Light Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Brushed nickel finish: Reversible Cherry / Light Walnut
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Cherry / Light Walnut
- Satin natural white finish: Satin Natural White
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Dark Cherry
- White finish: White
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional fan blades, light kit, sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for damp locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 14.75"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 10.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.26"
- Air Flow (CFM): 6151 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 168 on high
- Power Usage: 65 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 19.7 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm AC
- Amperage: 0.55 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300117AWD*
- Kichler 300117NI
- Kichler 300117BSS
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 300117DBK
- Kichler 300117MWH
- Kichler 300117NBR
- Kichler 300117OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300117SNW
Satin Natural White
- Kichler 300117TZ
- Kichler 300117WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 300117 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan