Real Review: Kichler 300118Gary Clark, Product Specialist at Improvement Direct, talks about the Bentzen collections five-blade ceiling fan from Kichler.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Kichler 300118 Bentzen Ceiling Fan
This 5 blade, 52" ceiling fan multiple rich finish options is a wonderful addition to the Kichler Bentzen™ Collection. The blades are pitched 14 degrees and have reversible finishes. It comes with a pull chain and a 4" downrod and is low ceiling adaptable.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- 4" Downrod
- Pullchain control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (6" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Light kit not included with this model - when checking out light kit options will be presented
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Low ceiling adaptable with the optional Kichler 337008 flush mount kit (offered during checkout).
- Motor Size: 172mm x 14 mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 12.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5995 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 64 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 300118
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 300118AP
- Kichler 300118AWD*
- Kichler 300118OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300118SNW
Satin Natural White
- Kichler 300118WBR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 300118OBB Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Fan Sizing Guide|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Satin|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Motor Size||172mm x 14 mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.