This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Controls Recommended
Kichler 300119 Windham Ceiling Fan
This 5 blade, 52" ceiling fan with rich finishes and opal or marble glass light kit options, it is a wonderful addition to the Kichler Windham™ Collection. The blades are pitched 14 degrees and are reversible with different finishes.
- 3-Speed outdoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- 3-Bulb light kit with bulbs
- Pull chain control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Flush-mount / hugger canopy style
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Included 3-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 12.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Damp / Outside
- Airflow on High: 5058 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 120 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300119NI
- Kichler 300119OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300119TZ
- Kichler 300119WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300119 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.