Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Kichler 300123 Richland Ceiling Fan
Available in multiple finishes along with reversible blade finish options, the Richland ceiling fan's unique motor design will be sure to stand out in any home.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Wooden fan blades
- 4" Downrod
- Pullchain control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (4" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Light kit not included with this model - when checking out light kit options will be presented
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Low ceiling adaptable with the optional Kichler 337008 flush mount kit (offered during checkout).
- Motor Size: 153mm x 13mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 13.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 42" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 12-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 3216 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 42 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 22 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 300123ADC Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Motor Size||153mm x 13mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.