Kichler 300168 Link Ceiling Fan
The unique look of this two-blade fan features a dramatic center focal point. The open-air, circular center draws the eye up and brings together the Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel or Oil Brushed Bronze finish and blades flawlessly. This 54-inch fan is comparable in air flow to a standard five-blade fan. Perfect for contemporary and transitional settings.
- 6-Speed Indoor Ceiling Fan
- 2 ABS Fan Blades
- Portable remote control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- ABS fan blades are extremely durable
- Hanging canopy style – additional downrods cannot be used with this fan
- 6 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Includes handheld remote control - 6 forward speeds and reverse, on/off
- This fan is not compatible with light kits
- 8" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: DC-125
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 24.25 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 54
- Blade Pitch: 28-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5126 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300168NI
- Kichler 300168OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300168PN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300168 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kichler Link Ceiling Fan ReviewThis fan impressed us with its unique styling and air flow. Watch Brent review the Kichler Link ceiling fan.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.