This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Controls Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Kichler 310102 Harbour Walk Patio Ceiling Fan
This 52 inch Harbour Walk™ Patio fan leaves a lasting impression. Featuring a Galvanized Steel, Tannery Bronze Powder Coat, Weathered Copper Powder Coat or Distressed Black finish and a distinctive Fresnel Lens, this design is sure to make an impact in your home.
- 3-Speed outdoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible ABS fan blades
- 4-bulb light kit with bulbs
- Portable remote control
- 8" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- ABS fan blades are weather resistant and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (8" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- Included 4-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 40 watt Xenon / Krypton bulb (4)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- This fan is low ceiling adaptable with the Kichler 337008 flush mount kit
- Motor Size: 188MM X 20MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 19.5"
- Motor Width: 16"
- Blade Sweep: 52
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Airflow on High: 6049 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 310102DBK*
- Kichler 310102GST
- Kichler 310102TZP
Tannery Bronze Powder Coat
- Kichler 310102WCP
Weathered Copper Powder Coat
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 310102 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.