- 3-Speed Outdoor Ceiling Fan
- 5 ABS Fan Blades
- Portable remote control
- 12" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- ABS fan blades are weather resistant and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (12" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172MM X 17MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 22.5 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 54
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Airflow on High: 4299 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler's collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 310103ADC*
- Kichler 310103DBK
- Kichler 310103TZP*
Tannery Bronze Powder Coat
- Kichler 310103WCP
Weathered Copper Powder Coat
- Kichler 310103WSP
Weathered Steel Powder Coat
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 310103 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.