Kichler 339213 Monarch II Select Ceiling Fan
Featuring multipled rich finishes and an included glass bowl light kit, this 52 inch Monarch™ II Select fan can effortlessly highlight any space in your home.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wood Fan Blades
- 3-bulb light kit with bulbs
- 4" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Attractive plywood blades are both light weight and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (4" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Wall Mounted control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- Included 3-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 60 watt Incandescent bulb (3)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Low ceiling adaptable with the Kichler 337008 flush mount kit (offered during checkout)
- Motor Size: 172MM X 17MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 18.5 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 50
- Blade Pitch: 12-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5716 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 339213AP
- Kichler 339213BSS*
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 339213BAP
Burnished Antique Pewter
- Kichler 339213OBB
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 339213OZ
- Kichler 339213TZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 339213 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.