How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Bell Shaped Alabaster Swirl Glass Shade with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Bell Shaped Umber Etched Glass Shade with Olde Bronze Finish
- Includes Two (2) 6" Stems and Two (2) 12" Stems
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 7"
- Length: 17"
- Width: 7.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Wire Length: 104"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 6"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 3476
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 3476NI
- Kichler 3476OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||White, Cream|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|