How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Schoolhouse Shaped Clear Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 19"
- Width: 13.75"
- Shade Diameter: 13.75"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 56"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 42046
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42046CH
- Kichler 42046OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Mini, Schoolhouse, Industrial|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|