How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a cylinder shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Classic 2-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 29.75" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 67.75" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 31.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 42119
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42119CH*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42119 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.