- Cylinder Shaped Crystal Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 11"
- Width: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 42175CH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 42175 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler Crystal Skye CollectionThe Crystal Skye Collection from Kichler Lighting