How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Can Be Installed as Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture or Wall Sconce
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 720
- Height: 38.5"
- Width: 25"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Wire Length: 74"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 42215
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42215CH
- Kichler 42215OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|