Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drum Shaped Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 20.125"
- Width: 15"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.125"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 42307
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42307CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42307CH Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Shade Material||Glass, Metal|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|