How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Kichler Olsay ChandelierThe Olsay Collection from Kichler Lighting.
Kichler 42506CH Olsay Chandelier
Lighting should be dynamic in design, yet oh-so simple. That’s the beauty behind this 4 light chandelier from the Olsay™ collection that features a polished Chrome finish. Intersecting perfect circles form an open orb that surrounds the etched opal glass shades.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a drum shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Globe single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- 4 x 50W halogen bulbs included - ready to use upon installation
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 28.75" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 28.81" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 50
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 42506 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|