- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (8) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included) - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Classic 2-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72"
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 47.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Product Weight: 23 lbs
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 480
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 24" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting world for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style brought to you by Kichler is backed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. With a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in every style, Kichler’s families of products deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 42591NI Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.