Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler Parker Point CollectionThe Parker Point Collection from Kichler Lighting.
- Drum Shaped Organza Fabric Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 6.5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Parker Point Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 42634
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42634CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42634CH Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.