How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Classic 2-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Standard mounting rod included with fixture - optional extension rods will be offered upon checkout
- Bulbs included - ready to use upon installation
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 26.49" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 38" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 50
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 42762AP Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Pewter|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|