- Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 7"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 6.75"
- Backplate Height: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 42837
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 42837PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 42837PN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.