Kichler 43171 Monroe Wall Sconce
This 2 light wall sconce from the Monroe™ lighting collection is a unique twist on traditional Americana. With this design, Kichler has turned tradition on its head to create an updated look.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Bell Shaped Light Umber Etched Glass Shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 14"
- Width: 14.5"
- Extension: 8.75"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 43171NI
- Kichler 43171OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 43171 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.