Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler 45086PN Freeport ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
The Freeport™ Collection by Kichler® features an innovative design that's simultaneously linear and arched. This "curvilinear" profile is an impeccable choice to complement its bold metalwork of Polished Nickel. Striking dual Etched Linear textured glass panel subtlety diffuses light for a dramatic effect. This 1 light wall sconce is 17 inches in height, 7 inches in width and an extension of 4 inches. It rises 4.75 inches above the center of the wall opening and uses a 60W max (C/K) krypton bulb (included). It is UL listed for damp locations and meets A.D.A. standards.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Etched Linear Textured Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 17"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 45086
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 45086PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 45086PN Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Ambient Sconce|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.