Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler 45131 Marchesa Wall Sconce
The Marchesa™ Collection features European inspired silhouettes cast in a soft Terrene Bronze finish. The ornamental basket design is intricately detailed with swirling textures and botanical accents. Make a dramatic statement with this 1 light wall sconce with Piastra glass. 12.5 inch width. Height 15 inches. Extension 6.75 inches. Rises 3.5 inches above the center of the wall opening. Uses 1 - 60W max or 1 - 13-15W CFL bulb. Ul listed for damp locations.
- Cone Shaped Piastra Glass Shade
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 14"
- Width: 12.75"
- Extension: 6.75"
- Backplate Height: 6.75"
- Backplate Width: 9.5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 45131
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 45131TRZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 45131 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|