Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included) - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Standard Medium (E26) Base Socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- CUL Listed: Yes
- CUL Rating: Damp Location
- Extension: 6.75" (measured from mounting surface to farthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 6.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 5" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting world for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style brought to you by Kichler is backed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. With a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in every style, Kichler’s families of products deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 45149AP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.