Kichler 45212 Stella Wall Sconce
The Stella™ Collection artfully draws the eye skyward while a unique arched support beautifully cradles the curved Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass. Vertical lines offset smooth oval shapes, creating this exceptional 1 light wall sconce. 5 inch width. Height 18 inches. Extension 7.5 inches. Rises 9.75 inches from the center of the wall opening. Uses 1 - 60W max bulb. UL listed for damp locations.
- Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 18"
- Width: 4.75"
- Depth: 8"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 45212CH
- Kichler 45212OZ*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 45212 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.